How Sunni (@suncutz) left nursing school to be a barber, growing his business to charge $75 a cut
Here's what we cover:
1. How Sunni began his journey cutting hair, and leaving nursing school
2. How Sunni initially built his clientele, but hit a plateau early on
3. How Sunni almost did not join the Elevated Mentorship program, and what changed his mind from a "no" to a "yes"
4. How learning the financial side of business as a barber allowed him to grow at such a fast pace
5. The mindset shift Sunni has made over the years to now grow beyond $75 a cut, when before he didn't feel that he could charge above $30
6. Sunni's plans for 2021 to take his business ot the next level and hit a different gear
Sunni's advice to any barber who wants to build and grow their business:
"Either you do it or you don't. But ask yourself, do you like your current situation? Is this how you want your life to be? This could be the chance to change all that. It just takes one moment, that's it."
Ready to join the Elevated Mentorship program?
Click the button below to book a call with me and my team to see if we can help your business scale!
Daniel Contreras is spearheading the industry with his New Era model that helps overworked and undervalued barbers to work less and make more. His students are some of the fastest-growing barbers in the industry and he has helped them gain market dominance in their respected areas of business and online. If you're interested in getting out of the old traditional model of barbering and start your New Era journey, click the "FREE Demo Breakdown" button above to request a strategy session.