How Joel (@jfadeit) went from charging $30 a cut to $200 by staying uncomfortable at all costs
Here's what we cover:
1. How Joel began cutting hair as a way towards a better life
2. How Joel and I met and worked in the same shop
3. Why Joel joined the Elevated Mentorship program and what it allowed him to do as a barber
4. The pitfalls and failures he has had to overcome from leaving Ohio on a one way ticket, all the way till now in LA
5. How and why Joel has remained a student of the game even after he has had so much success
6. Joel's plans for 2021 and the path to get to $300 at the end of the year
Joel's advice to any barber who want to build and grow their business:
"Have some urgency about being great if that's what you truly want."
Ready to join the Elevated Mentorship program?
Click the button below to book a call with me and my team to see if we can help your business scale!
Daniel Contreras is spearheading the industry with his New Era model that helps overworked and undervalued barbers to work less and make more. His students are some of the fastest-growing barbers in the industry and he has helped them gain market dominance in their respected areas of business and online. If you're interested in getting out of the old traditional model of barbering and start your New Era journey, click the "FREE Demo Breakdown" button above to request a strategy session.